New York City, Merrill Lynch
New York City meetings are held at Merrill Lynch offices in the
World Financial Center, just west of the World Trade Center in
To get to the WFC by subway:
- Take the A, E, C, R, N or 1/9 train to the World Trade Center
- Follow the signs for the World Financial Center. This will take you
through the lobby of the WTC, up some escalators and through a bridge
over the West Side Highway.
To get to the WFC by PATH:
- Take the PATH train to the World Trade Center.
- Follow same directions as for the subway.
To get to the WFC by ferry:
- Take the Hoboken-New York ferry from the Hoboken, NJ transit train
- This will leave you just outside the WFC.
To get to the WFC by automobile:
- Drive to the south end of the West Side Highway.
- Parking is available, but expensive, in garages south of the World
To get to the WFC from upstate NY or Conn.:
- Take MetroNorth to Grand Central Station.
- Take subway shuttle to Times Square.
- Take 1/9 train downtown to WTC (Cortlandt St.).
Once at the World Trade Center:
- When coming from trains, follow signs to WTC Towers.
- Go through tower lobby and bear right to escalators.
- At top of escalators will be bridge over the West Side Highway. Cross
bridge to World Financial Center.
- In lobby of WFC, bear right around atrium and continue straight until
you encounter the Merrill Lynch entrance.
- Enter through security check at right. Tell them you are attending
the MVMUA meeting. Have registration materials handy if they ask for them.